1. Tingling, numbing and itching activity at the crown of the head: feeling like crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine. Feeling like energy vibrating on top of the head. Sometimes its like pressure on the crown, as if someone is pushing his/her finger in the center of your head. Example; I always felt there is a little pressure around my forehead and top of my head.
2. Changes in your diets. Strange cravings and odd food choices. Some find they are not as hungry as they used to be. Or hungrier. Advice: Don’t deny what your body tells you it needs. Some days you might open the fridge look inside and there is nothing that entices you. Example; Some days you find you want to eat 5 avocados in one day.
3. Changes in weight. Once you are on awakening path you will feel you no longer need to eat the same portion or same food as you used to. In my personal experience I was unable to eat meat, suddenly I was aware that I couldn’t eat pork and meat as I used to. In 2 days I had lost so much weight that was clearly noticeable. Here I will add there is one last thing. Your food intolerances, allergies you never had before. As you grow more spiritual, you are more sensitive to everything around you. Your body will tell you what it can no longer tolerate. You might be cleansing yourself of toxins. I personally suddenly had small red rashes all over my body my chest, body and neck.
4. Vivid dreams. Sometimes the dreams are so real that you wake up confused you dont know where you are.. you look around and wonder whats happening. You may have lucid dreams in which you are in control. Lucid deaming means dreams in which you know that you are dreaming. Sometimes during my lucid dreaming I had messages from my higher self so try to write down if its something you recall.
5. Changes in your sleep cycles: restlessness is common accurance at the beginning. waking up two or three times a night. Some nights you will wake up because you have been waking up in your sleep, while sleeping in your dream you woke up and thats why you will wake up. You will be able to make it through the day if you hold thoughts of getting just what you need. If you can’t go back to sleep right away, use these moments to meditate, I would read books and articles on the web, write in my journal if I had been woken by a vivid dream.
6. Sudden changes in your emotions/feelings. Crying for no reason. Feeling suddenly angry or sad with little provocation.. super happy for 10 mintues then your deep in state of depression. Emotional roller coaster. There is often a pressure or sense of emotions congested in the heart chakra (the middle of the chest). This is not to be confused with the heart, which is located to the left of the heart chakra.
7. Old memories seems to be coming up. Sometimes as you sit to meditate you see yourself with memories from your childhood or younger age. perhaps these are messages to you from your higher self that you need to work through issues of self-worth, abundance, creativity.
8. Heighten of your 5 senses. A.Increased sensitivity. Sight: Blurry vision, shimmering objects, seeing glittery particles, auras around people, plants, animals, and objects. When you close your eyes, you no longer see darkness, but geometric shapes, patterns and colors. Colors will be appear more vivid with your eyes closed than ever did before. As you proress along the awakening path, you become more sensitive, you may see shapes or outlines in the air, especially when the room is dark. When your eyes are open or closed, you may see white shapes in your peripheral vision (these are your guides, your vision is changing in many ways — you are experiencing new ways of seeing the world around you.) B. Hearing: Increased or decreased hearing. My experience was the amplification of the sound around me, whether driving in car or simply hearing people talking to each other from far distance, when most people couldn’t hear. Other symptoms are hearing noise in the head, beeps, tones, music, bees buzzing, whooshing, or ringing. C. Enhanced senses of smell, touch, and/or taste.
9. Looking younger! YES its true and proven fact. As you clear emotional issues and release limiting ideas of who you are and sit to meditate, your pineal gland starts segregation of hormones serotonin and melatonin which starts slowing down your aging process. Love yourself and life more.. you are here for a reason.
10. Major changes in your life may occur : divorce, death, change in job status, loss of home, illness, and/or other catastrophes — sometimes all at once! Sometimes you might take a pause take a look at your life and try to figure out who you are and revaluate your life, slow down, simplify, change, re-examine who you are and what your life means to you. Forces that you cannot ignore. Forces that cause you release your attachments. Forces that awaken your sense of love and compassion for all.