Dried herbal tea (available soon)
A herbal tea is not only good for your body and relaxing your mind, it’s also good for your protection and purification. While I go shopping to purchase high quality and organic herbs to air dry them at home I find its an easy way to preserve and store the fresh herbs, with minimal loss of flavor and quality. Enjoy your tea!
- Cardamom is a stimulating herb that relaxes the body and clarifies the mind and should be used in any situation where these are needed. People who have digestive problems, particularly with gluten, may find it helpful to have a cup of cardamom tea after a meal. Or Chai tea, which contains cardamom. It is also excellent for chest congestion.
- Magical properties of Cinnamon is healing blessing and protection. Cinnamon is associated with the element of fire and the sun. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect. …
- Sage is used to promote wisdom and bring in good luck. It builds emotional strength and may help to heal grief. Magickally, Sage is associated with protection and the granting of wishes. Sage can Improve Brain Function and Memory. …
- Peppermint brings good luck, and a positive thinking, and helps in healing any situation physical or spiritual. Peppermint is a great scent to help you come in contact with angels. Peppermint relieves IBS Pain and May Reduce Nausea. …
- Turmeric can be used for a lot of magical purposes, I’ve found that it is really good for banishing and protection. Turmeric is also good for any purification and spirit banishment. Turmeric contains Curcumin, a Substance With Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Effects. …
- Basil Helps Fight Infections and Boosts Immunity.
- Cayenne Pepper Contains Capsaicin, Which Helps Reduce Appetite and May Have Anti-Cancer Properties
- Ginger Can Treat Nausea and Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Fenugreek Improves Blood Sugar Control
- Rosemary Can Help Prevent Allergies and Nasal Congestion
- Garlic Can Combat Sickness and Improve Heart Health